Medical abortion is a procedure wherein you take a combination of medications to end an unwanted pregnancy. Since the method is simple and does not require expert observation, you can undergo the procedure at home without any help. However, you must consult your healthcare provider before you buy abortion kit pill online .
As the medical abortion procedure allows you to end the pregnancy at home, you are expected to know the ins and outs of the pregnancy termination process. Hence, this blog aims to explain the dos and dont’s of medical abortion.
When you purchase abortion pills, you get a combination of two medicines. With these two medicines, the pills make hormonal changes in the body. Pregnancy contents get removed with vaginal bleeding. There are some side effects too. However, the side effects of abortion pills are temporary and do not have long term impact on the body.
The following are the do’s of medical abortion.
- Check your pregnancy before buying abortion pills online.
- Know the rules and regulations related to pregnancy termination. Notably, the terms and conditions that your regional authority formulates.
- Prefer light food during the procedure.
- Take Mifepristone pill orally with water.
- Although the consumption of Misoprostol pills gives you two options, the vaginal method of use is expected to perform as it has fewer chances of pills falling off the place.
- Know what are the expected results from the pills, such as cramps and vaginal bleeding.
- Inform your doctor if you do not experience the expected results from the abortion pills.
- If you are going through an emotional breakdown, share it with someone who would listen to you.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother, collect your milk before consuming the pills. Feed it during the process.
The following are the donts’ of medical abortion.
- Do not have sexual intercourse during or soon after you end the pregnancy.
- Do not have foods with too many fats.
- Do not insert any objects in the vagina while you are undergoing the medical abortion procedure.
- Do not smoke or drink when you are on abortion pills.
- Do not consume abortion pills unless you have fully understood the medical termination of pregnancy.
- Do not have an overdose of pills. Taking more pills to end an unwanted pregnancy of more than nine weeks does not work.
- Do not work during the medical abortion procedure.
- Do not perform physically intensive tasks during the medical abortion procedure. This may put pressure on the vagina.
- Do not breastfeed your baby during the process.
- Do not take Mifepristone or Misoprostol alone to end your unwanted pregnancy. This may result in incomplete medical abortion.
If you are taking pills from an online pharmacy, be it the MTP kit or any other product, check its FDA approval, read reviews on the website, and then proceed. When you undergo the medical abortion procedure with complete knowledge, you can terminate the pregnancy better, without any complications.