Working Mechanism - Loette
Loette pills stop fertilization of eggs by avoiding sperms meeting mature eggs. This is done at first by curtailing ovaries from producing active eggs for pregnancy. Later the cervix thickens to stop the sperms going further. The medication then breaks uterine line or alters it. The thinning of endometrial does not allow egg to get implanted, thus preventing pregnancy.
Dosage - Loette
The woman consumes Loette pill everyday, one each at same time for 21 days. From 22nd to 28th day no tablets are consumed. In case the female chooses 28 day regimen, then 21 days dosage is same as given. From 22nd to 28th day, one inert tablet is ingested orally everyday. New birth control medicine kit can be taken from the 29th day.
Expected and Side Effects - Loette
Bleeding or withdrawal bleeding happens anywhere after 21 days. But, for preventing pregnancy later, the female has to start a new course of Loette contraceptive from the 29th day. Side effects are mild, but can include dizziness, mood swings, abdomen pain, tender breasts, weight change, heavier or lighter periods etc.
Precautions - Loette
- Avoid barbiturates, penicillin V, ampicillin, griseofulvin, ritonavir, carbamazepine, troglitazone, primidone, rifampin, phenytoin, and teracyclines.
- Discuss suitability for oral birth control if suffering from seizures, diabetes, gall bladder/circulatory/liver/ heart/kidney/ disease, blood clot problems, or high blood pressure.
- Take medicines as per dosage, or pregnancy is a possibility. Do not overdose.
- Keep out of childrens and nonusers reach. Store Loette tablets in dry area at room temperature.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol, as these may interact with contraceptives.
- If breastfeeding, then consult doctor about how and when to take the medicines.
Who is Eligible for Loette?
Women eligible for taking birth control pills are:
- 18 years old or more
- Not pregnant
- No suspected pregnancy
Loette birth control medication is an excellent choice for adult women looking to not conceive.Rating
A friend suggested Loette pills a year back, and since then I have been using it every month for birth control. Needless to say, they are useful in averting pregnancy.Rating
Loette pills are strong birth control medications because they never seem to make you pregnant if you use them correctly.Rating
With Loette pills, I was ready for intimacy every time because there was no scare of conceiving.Rating
Starting the Loette pill course gave me a few side effects. But after a month, my body adapted to the medication. Now, both my birth control use and regularity of periods have improved.Rating All Reviews of Loette >>