Mifepristone - Working Mechanism
The abortion pill Mifepristone is used along with Misoprostol tablets in terminating an early pregnancy, which is not exceeding 70 days gestation. About 95 to 98 percent of females are satisfied with complete abortion taking the medications. The remaining women may require suction or a surgical regimen to end a pregnancy either because of excessive bleeding, incomplete termination (fetal remains or tissues still in the uterus), or other health issues.
Blocking progesterone, a pregnancy hormone required for sustaining a life of an embryo, Mifepristone brings abortion by:
- Changing uterine lining, and detaching pregnancy parts from life support, nutrition, etc.
- Softening and ripening the cervix further, so that its opening widens.
- Increasing uterine sensitivity to the prostaglandin, which generates mild womb contractions.
Mifepristone Dosage Format
Treatment with Mifepristone includes 1 tablet, 200mg. It is taken orally with water at the start of the medication procedure.
- Tablets must not be melted in the mouth, chewed, or broken. Before women buy abortion pills online, they need to confirm if there is a pregnancy (which is not ectopic or intra-uterine).
- Dosage must be followed with 4 Misoprostol pills (800 mcg total).
- Taking a light meal or none prior to medicine works. But, do not consume alcohol or smoke.
Expectations after Mifepristone Abortion
In the Mifepristone abortion pill regimen, the woman may not begin with vaginal bleeding immediately. However, she may experience a few cramps. Once Misoprostol is taken, the user will pass pregnancy tissues, mass, and fetal remains with large blood clots. The bleeding can make one feel weak, so ample rest is advised.
Mifepristone Side Effects
The common consequences of medication pregnancy ending are nausea, dizziness, vomiting, fever, chills, headache, tiredness, abdomen pain, etc., which come to a stop after abortion. Expected effects from the Mifepristone regimen are heavy bleeding and abdominal cramps due to womb contractions.
Mifepristone Precautions and Warnings
For safety, the user must follow some precautions, and adhere to the warnings. The woman must fulfill the following checklist before she purchases abortion pill online:
- She must not be ectopic pregnant. Pregnancy must be inside the uterus. The age of a person should not exceed 35 years.
- Gestation age must be lower than 10 weeks. The female must not be suffering from diabetes, heart/liver/kidney problems, adrenal failure, etc.
- She should not be allergic to Mifepristone and abortion pills. The woman must stop breastfeeding during the regimen.
If there are signs of rare complications like severe pain, bleeding, breathing problem, signs of vaginal discomfort, or infection, the person should contact a doctor urgently. To qualify for medical abortion, the woman must be:
- Above 18 years of age, and below 10 weeks pregnant.
- Females below 18 years of age cannot purchase Mifepristone from our pharmacy.